Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Review - seventeen powder





Seventeen pressed powder - £3.99

I love trying out different powders, like most people I want my make-up to last all day and stop my skin from looking shiny through out the day!So when there was an offer on at boots I thought I would try out this seventeen powder.

Looks wise I would give this powder a 9 out of 10 because it has a large clear mirror, it isn't over crowded with writing it is black which makes it look sleek and more expensive, and its also not too big either which is good especially if you're going to carry in in your bag all day.

product wise I would say that the powder overall is good, it applies evenly and doesn't go patchy or muddy/orange which is always a bonus! It lasts quite well I would say after 5 hours it still looks like when you applied it but after that it slowly starts to come off so you do need to touch up but it doesn't look awful and patchy when it starts to ware off so its not essential to touch up just if you want to keep your skin matte and keep the extra coverage.

It doesn't really give you that much coverage, I would say its a low to medium coverage if you build it up but really a low coverage powder.It comes in two colours but colour wise i would say that it will be okay for most skin tones but most suited to fair skin tones.

Would I repurchase/ recommend? - | YES | NO | MAYBE

The only reason I have said maybe instead of yes is because I don't think it has enough coverage for my linking but apart from that its a great powder, especially for the money.

thanks for reading,



5 comments:

  1. I think it's fab how you recommend purchases on your blog. I'd like to give this a try. I don't normally wear powder but recently I'm finding my skin to be quite oily. Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    justaweefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks am glad you liked this post :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice post, dear:)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :) I'm now following you xx

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i would like to say thankyou for all the lovely comments i get, i will not always reply to them apart from questions ,but read every single one and it really makes my day, so carry on leaving comments i love hearing from you!