Thursday, 30 January 2014

Review - Miss Luxe clothing

Hi everyone, today's post is going to be about miss luxe. Miss Luxe is a women's fashion and beauty e-tailer. miss luxe say there clothes are " unique, vibrant and expressive", they sell  branded, unbranded and own label fashion at an affordable price.



Miss Luxe kindly sent be the black heart jumper to review and I have to say am completely and utterly in love with it! On the website I don't think it looks half as good as it does in real life and it doesn't look as thick and comfy as it actually is.From the moment I got this jumper I fell in love with it and cant bring myself to where anything else, its just so comfy and keep me so warm in this awful British weather.

I love the heart design on this jumper and think its perfect for valentines day which is coming up soon! I've been wearing this jumper with shirts underneath so the collars poking out and legging for a comfy laid back look.( there be an outfit post soon)

This jumper is great value for money at £14.99 so very affordable and well worth buying as i assure you, you wont want to take it off! I would suggest going on Miss Luxe website because they have some amazing pieces! I love there knitwear and jewellery best but they also have some amazing going out dresses too!


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

i would like to say thankyou for all the lovely comments i get, i will not always reply to them apart from questions ,but read every single one and it really makes my day, so carry on leaving comments i love hearing from you!