Thursday, 22 August 2013

Review - benefit eye bright





benefit eye bright - £15 

I have been using this eyelliner for about a year now, it has the perfect amount of white and pink in it to brighten the eyes without being to obvious. As you can see from the first picture i have used quite a lot, i use this in the inner corner, bottom water line, brow bone, down my nose,cupids bow and on my eye lid as a shadow base. From what iv just said i you can see that this is a versatile multi use product.

Eye bright is easy to apply ,well pigmented and blends very easily .It lasts all day apart from when applied in the bottom water line then it only lasts a couple of hours like most products applied to the bottom water line.I really like this product and use it everyday as part of my 'everyday makeup routine' and don't think anything can replace it.

Would i repurchase/ recommend? - | YES | NO | MAYBE

Thanks for reading,
 i hope you found this helpful don't forget to leave me any requests in the comments below.






14 comments:

  1. I love benefit! This seems like a lovely little eye brightener. I love the pink color!
    Your latest follower,
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use this all the time and loved it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your blog! I've just stumbled across it, and I'm so happy I have. Keep it up, I've followed you on gfc and bloglovin so I can stay updated :)!

    Here's my blog too if you ever get time to peek!
    http://www.itskatiecreative.blogspot.com/

    Keep it up
    Katie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. might try this,looks quite good! followed x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried other benefit products but not this looks good thanks for the tip!
    Maybe you could checkout my blog and we could follow each other?
    Have a nice day!!

    Lavinia xx

    http://www.back2backblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you for your follow on blogger. We followed u back and also gave u a "like" on facebook page and left u a comment there, too. We must say you have incredible shop!
    Come visit us soon.
    xx
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a perfect shade to whiten eyes instead of a pure white pencil. :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for one for ages, its a bit expensive though:(

    itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have truly been looking for an eyeliner for my bottom lash line for ages. The one I have is just far too light. I will have to try and find this somewhere and see if I can try it out. Great post.
    I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award if you want to take part in it just follow the link :)

    Xx, http://heyitslulu.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks nice, love the colour
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds amazing Im tempted to try it :) love benefit products
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried this product in the 'secret confessions of a concealoholic' set and I liked it :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will definately look at trying this. I do love benefit products too.
    I have nominated you for the Leibster Award. Please view my blog chantellewooldridge.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    Chantelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing! May have to invest :)
    Great blog

    xktr.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

i would like to say thankyou for all the lovely comments i get, i will not always reply to them apart from questions ,but read every single one and it really makes my day, so carry on leaving comments i love hearing from you!