Thursday, 11 July 2013

Review - body shop natural lip roll on in berry





I have the body shop natural lip roll in the flavour/scent berry. I wouldn't say it it was a strong scent sometimes i can smell it and other times i can't.while i was in store i did smell the the other flavour/scents too which were: rose, orange, mint, coconut and then berry which i got. Some of them have quite a strong smell and others you couldn't really smell anything, so if you don't like strong scented products then there will be one for you as well if you do like strong scented products, win win for everyone.

The natural lip roll on is very moisturising and leaves the lips smooth and soft just like it says it will.It has 100% natural ingredients, and doesn't leave the lips sticky.The only downside of this product is that it seems to take ages for it to sink into the lips, which can be a bit annoying because it has a kinda slimily/slippery feel on the lips. I wouldn't say this is a major problem but would suggest you use it on a night before you go to bed rather then in the morning when your doing your makeup, or you could apply it over a lipstick to give it a nice glossy look.

Overall i would recommend this product because of how soft it leaves your lips and would  repurchase it in the future, after i have used up all my other lip care things i have.

Thanks for reading





4 comments:

  1. Great review! I have not tried this before, but I usually love anything berry scented! I am a new follower by the way :) I'm excited to read more from you!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for following :) i would recommend trying it

      x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a great product. You can't beat a good lip blam and I love that this one is berry-makes me want it even more :)

    ReplyDelete

i would like to say thankyou for all the lovely comments i get, i will not always reply to them apart from questions ,but read every single one and it really makes my day, so carry on leaving comments i love hearing from you!