Saturday, 3 November 2012

Liebster award

Hi everyone, I just found out that i was nominated for the Liebster award by philippa from The Runway Locket thank you so much for nominating me.

From what i know the liebster award is for new/upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The idea is hat the people who win the award pass it on other bloggers who have less than 200 followers who you think disserve it.

The rules are :

  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  • They must answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
  • They must create 11 questions to ask the bloggers who they tag.
  • They must choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
  • There are no tag backs.


11 things about me

  1. am a vegetarian.
  2. i want to have my own clothes shop when i am older.
  3. my favorite animal is a penguin.
  4. I like taking photos.
  5. i love makeup.
  6. I like being outside.
  7. i have two tortoises.
  8. a have two kittens.
  9. I hate roller coasters.
  10. I love water rides.
  11. i prefer to eat at home then go out for a meal.

Questions

Who is your fashion icon ?
To be honest i don't have one but if i would say people you see in general when your shopping and stuff because everyone's style is so different.

What is your skin care routine ?
I don't really have a routine a keep to but in general washing my face in the morning with some sort of face wash and moisturizing before i put my makeup on.On a night taking my makeup of with some sort of cleanser and then just using a face scrub once-twice a week.

Where do you want to be in 10 years?
In 10 years i would like to have my own house and car and have my own clothes shop.

Favorite most worn hair style?
My favorite hairstyle is just wearing my hair down in natural looking curles but my most worn hair style is a high ponytail.

Leather or Tartan ?
Leather but preferably fake leather.

What is your most worn Outfit ?
I would say something like black skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a huddie.

All time favorite foundation ?
I don't have one at the moment i am always trying out a new one till i find the perfect one.

Nude lips or a colour?
Colour

Why do you wear makeup?
I wear makeup because it makes be feel more confident.

Favorite quote?
Don't have one

Biggest pet-peeve

When people chew chewing gum really loudly and with there mouth open.

I Nominate:


( sorry could only think of 8 people lots of people had already been nominated )

Here are your questions

  1. what is your favorite drugstore/high street/low end makeup brand?
  2. What is your favorite high end makeup brand?
  3. what is your holly grail makeup product
  4. If you had to just pick one makeup product to wear for the next 10 year what would it be ? (e.g foundation,mascara, eye-shadow)
  5. why do you wear makeup ?
  6. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
  7. Whats your favorite clothes shop?
  8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  9. How old where you when you first started your blog?
  10. Why do you blog?
  11. Who is your favorite blogger and why?
Thanks for reading hope you are all having a wonderful day, If you have anyrequests or would like to tell me what you think of this post tell me in the comments below or on twitter at dazzleulooks




20 comments:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for a Liebster award- I hope you like it x x
    http://confessionsofablogwriter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want <3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of
    your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Does one
    offer guest writers to write content in your case? I
    wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

    Take a look at my page; similar web site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I just discovered your internet site: Blogger: Dazzleulooks when I was
    browsing digg.com. It looks as though someone liked your blog so
    much they decided to bookmark it. I'll surely be coming back here more often.

    Also visit my blog post ... link building agency

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it hard to set up
    your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my
    own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

    Also visit my web blog; just click the following internet site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i wouldn't say it is, its defiantly worth it though. I wouldn't really know it depends what type of blog you're doing and i don't know cause your link isn't working x

      Delete
  6. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an
    e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    my weblog; linked web site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today, I went to the beach with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My web-site :: visit the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking
    about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

    My page: Check Now - -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no its not that hard, as long as ur blogging about something you like then it will be easy! i don't have any ideas or suggestions because i don't know what ur blog is going to be about, just do it about something you have an interest in. x

      Delete
  9. Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise
    to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


    My page :: click resources

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
    I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll
    settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    talk about this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    My blog post; Read A great deal more

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by
    error, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it
    all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.


    Here is my page white hat link building ()

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm
    going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
    something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    Also visit my blog - click the next site

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have gone ahead and added a link back to your blog
    from one of my clients requesting it. I've used your internet site URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6217316021213771122&postID=3713548864915319772 and blog title: Blogger: Dazzleulooks to assure you get the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your website link has been placed, please contact me at: rolandobrenner@hotmail.de. Thanks alot :)

    my website; Backlink Services (Http://Studentkaren.Se/Wiki/Index.Php?Title=Anv%C3%A4Ndare:MarissaAl)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.

    Here is my web site niche link building

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thankyou yeah its https://twitter.com/dazzleulookblog

      xxx

      Delete

i would like to say thankyou for all the lovely comments i get, i will not always reply to them apart from questions ,but read every single one and it really makes my day, so carry on leaving comments i love hearing from you!